Mari-Mann and Chef Brian Pehr Present
Join us in welcoming back Millikin’s Executive Chef Brian Pehr as he promises to once again tantalize our taste buds and give us some wonderful ideas on how to prepare fantastic dishes without spending tons of time in the kitchen or money at the grocery store.
October 30th, 2017 from 6-8 pm
$22.00 / person
- Tomato Kale Salad with Pasta & Rose Geranium Jelly™ Vinaigrette
- Dry Sauté of Pork Chop with Sweet Red Raspberry BBQ Drizzle
- Grain Pilaf with Garden Veggies and Vidalia Onion Relish™
- Oven Roasted Green Beans with Lemon Thyme Jelly™ Glaze
- Yellow Layer Cake with Strawberry Spread and Cheesecake
Come join us for the Wonderful Food, Special Fellowship and an overall Great Time. We have two more shows scheduled, but you will have to join us to find out what gastronomical surprise Chef Brian Pehr has in store for us.
November’s theme will be Comfort Foods and December will feature a Prime Rib Dinner!
Sign up for October and save the below dates now: Monday, November 13th and Monday, December 11th
Herald & Review Articles
- “Mari-Mann cooking school serves up Cajun-themed Lenten meals” (March 20, 2014)
- “Good nutrition possible with the right attitude, education” (March 6, 2014)